Sunday, July 27, 2008

CT Member Spotlight ... Bridget Farrington


Name: Bridget Farrington a.k.a. Bee

A few of my favorite things: Scrapbooking (hmm....... you think),My DH and doggies and Family!! road trips/travel,Polka Dots, Key West Fla..

How I started scrapping: I started Scrapbooking in the year of 2001.( I think.. lol.. I am losing track here.)I first started with Creative Memories and started with my wedding photos. Then I found a whole new way of scrapping at the stores. Since then I have been addicted.

Products and embellishments I can't live without: Ribbon. buttons, flowers, Patterned Paper, office supplies,and anything non traditional scrapping products!

My favorite scrappy tool is: My scissors and nail file. To distress everything. I also use the HS distresser.

What I do for inspiration: galleries, my favorite scrappy blogs and catalogs.

My three favorite layouts (currently):
Wow it is really hard to choose a fave. Esp. since I know I have one about 40 recent Lo's.. But here are 3. Yes I am loving Bright Colors right now. I also threw in my favorite card I made a couple of weeks ago!!






My blog/gallery link:

SIStv
Just Bee tha's me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online