Friday, July 11, 2008

CT Member Spotlight ... Jennifer Halleck


Name: Jennifer Halleck aka Just Jennifer

A few of my favorite things: There are so many! The smell of lilacs and fresh cut grass, sleeping in, reading a good book, scrapbooking (of course), taking pictures, eating out, scuba diving (it's been awhile though!), rock climbing (also been awhile!), horseback riding, hanging out with the family, watching movies, buying things :)

How I started scrapping: I started scrapbooking when I got back from my honeymoon in November 1997. My SIL introduced me too it and I had a friend that scrapped too. I never really did much of the CM stuff though!

Products and embellishments I can't live without: I love all the Tim Holtz distress inks (although I don't use them to their stunning potential), and all sorts of patterned paper! I'm a bit of a paper snob!

My favorite scrappy tool is: Lately I couldn't scrap without my ATG gun... but I also love my new Tim Holtz scissors and ruler. And my Threading Water punch is a new fave!

What I do for inspiration: Browse the messageboards! Or just start playing with the pictures and papers!

My three favorite layouts (currently):








My blog/gallery link: Scrapshots of Me

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer wow so nice to know you more.. You are sucah a awesome person.. helping me and all.. LOve all your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online