Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Aprils Winner yeppie!!!!!!!

So sorry its been so long. I am still fighting a lot of other stuff affecting my health. But I wanted to get this finally posted.. Then my Laptop crashed. so now I am finally trying to get it done.

A reminder of what the sketch looked like.....

From monthly sketches


My LO will be posted soon just need to get a picture tom. :)

The winner is Rei Congrats email me @ gettinsketchy@hotmail.com with your address!!!





Here is the winning LO!!!




Here is all the lovely work that The Gettin Sketchy fans submitted!


And here again is all about the sponsor!!! The Jelly Bean Joint!!!

The Jelly Bean Joint - Oodles of Scrapbook Doodles!
Are you looking for a bold, funky, whimsical addition to your scrapbook LO's? Something different from your plain ol' journaling spaces? The Jelly Bean Joint showcases a variety of handmade paper goodies that are different from all of those old embellishments or journaling tags that you are used to. The best part is... Custom orders are gladly accepted! Check it out at The Jelly Bean Joint!!!!

Also Check out The Jelly Bean Joint Blog!
Photobucket

The winner will get their Choice of :
*Four journaling tag or embellishment sets of their choice OR
*Mini Album Kit of their choice


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online